Friday, March 30, 2012

03/30/2012

Late last week, Scotty came back for spring break. I got very excited when he told me he would be back for one week break!!!!!

I was extremely happy when I saw him. And enjoyed great times with him and his sweet families. We celebrated his 29th birthday in March, ahahaha!!! Basically, after my defense on Monday, I only have two status -- hang out with Scotty or wait to see Scotty. It has been almost 7 months I didn't see him!!!!! He didn't change a lot. He looks great and still funny and talkative!!!!

But at this moment I feel sad because he will leave soon. I think I will miss him more than before!!!! And I don't know when I will see him again :(.

I will hate California if I couldn't get there !!!!! (ahahahahaha, just kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment