Monday, March 12, 2012

03/12/2012

I took a good shower just now and I am sitting in my chair, waiting my hair be dry. I think I need a hair cut because my hair almost reach my waist.

Today, I worked almost the whole day. Project and my thesis. And I cooked for Yihong and me for tomorrow's lunch. Chicken, bell pepper, eggs and tomatoes, ahahahaha. The problem is I am still sick and my taste kind of stop working. So it the lunch taste not very good, it's not my fault!!!!! wahahahaha!!!!

This pic is for the one who felt frustrated and didn't in a good mood today earlier. ahahaha. SMILE!!!!!
And more pics below!!!! It's a pretty day today, just a little windy!!!



I need to wait my hair to be dry. So one or two LOL. I am getting better, I can kill two or three enemies and just die like 3 or 4 times in one game, lolz!!! And I need to do a mask, now!

2 comments:

  1. :) nice pictures as always. Still not feeling better, that is not good. HAve a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you have a good day as well!!!! I am almost good now.And the pic "I can always make you smile" is for you!!!!!!

      Delete