Tuesday, March 6, 2012

03/06/2012

I got a bad cold from yesterday. Like Scotty said, I am too stressful recently.
See, I have a final project due tomorrow. Have a very important meeting on Friday. I have to finish my thesis soon and my defense is on 26th March from 9am to 11am.
I was trying to study some today, but my bad headache didn't allow me to focus. I guess it's better to take some medicine and go to bed early.
Hope I will be better tomorrow :)!

This is my CAT! She likes reading very much. She is kind of reading books (include one English book) even during sleeps, ahahahaha. I need to work as hard as my cat!

No Tech pic today because I didn't leave my apartment today!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Scotty! I feel better than Tuesday but worse than yesterday :( I guess it because the temperature drops from 70sF to 37F today. So, that's LUBBOCK!
      But I got a lot of work to do :(

      Delete