Friday, March 2, 2012

03/02/2012

Swam 820 yards (750m) this afternoon. The pool was so crowed and there were some people dancing Zumba in water, quite funny. So my plan is set 820 yards to be my minimum.

The good news today is our paper got accepted by Electronics Letters. Thanks for everyone's hard work! I feel very happy about that :)!!!!

I just watched the first episode of "Doctor Who". It's quite interesting and a little bit scary. hahahaha. I should go bed soon but I really want to watch one more episode, just one more. So you can tell it's actually good! I love London and British accent but don't like listen English with English subtitle, ahahahaha!

Well well, just one more Dr.Who :)!


1 comment:

  1. your swimming father, and it sounds like your startting to enjoy Dr. Who :)!!! It gets better!!! Trust me :P!

    ReplyDelete