Monday, April 9, 2012

04/09/2012

So I am doing modeling of more Schottky diodes recently. They are fabricated in UMC90nm and UMC130nm. It's not hard but need take some time to do the calculation.

Before my graduation, I have one Master report, one term paper and one final report to finish.

Up to now, I didn't hear any good news from any school, which is a bummer. I start looking for jobs and I should remember that enjoy life is the most important thing. I REALLY WANT TO GO TO CALIFORNIA!!!!! lalalalalalalalalala

This yellow flower is right beside the EE building. It's pretty nice :)

Yihong and I went to mall to help one of my lab mate to pick up a shirt for his conference, these bows for men made me think about Micky Mouse.

Here is Li's car after the accident. POOR car!!!




This buffalo looks a little bit said. I guess I need to give him a hug!!! Or he just feel tired!




No comments:

Post a Comment