Tuesday, February 28, 2012

02/28/2012

So, first time use Google Blogger. I have a blog in Chinese and keep writing blog for 6 years. From freshman year(2005) to 2011. Then became lazy about it which is not very good :(

Lubbock is very windy and dusty today, as usual in spring. I swam for 1000 yards today which is a new record of myself :). I feel good about it and feel good about keeping working out.  I love Zumba, usually take two Zumba classes one week.

I need take one or two days a week only working on my thesis writing. The defense  should be before March 28 which is only one month from today.

Hope I can get my two degrees soon!!!!!

I took this pic someday on my way from EE to Rec center, it's SPRING!!!!





2 comments:

  1. You can do it Lola. I should do like you and put date, not like first blog, second... 9billionth!!! ECT!!! I'll post some pics later as well:P!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scotty!
      You should do something like "My 8 Billions 999 Millions 999Thousands 9 Hundreds and 99th POST"!!!!!
      Good luck on your exam!!!

      Delete